Monday, March 07, 2005

Will Work for Cleveland International Film Festival Tickets

I have narrowed my Cleveland International Film Festival list down to 22 movies I could actually make it to in those nine days. I am so excited. I made my own personal calendar of the dates which I referred to when people called me about anything going on over that time span. Then when I was done, I decided to check the ticket prices (I work a little backwards sometimes). It will be roughly $175.00 to catch all those movies. If our trip to Boston wasn't coming up, I would actually consider that amount, but it looks like I will have to narrow it down to twelve for the time being. If anyone is interested in going to any shows, here are the movies I am seriously looking at:
Niceland, Astronauts, Bear Hug, Bolero, Dorian Blues, Making Grace, Addiction, Immediate Boarding, Lets Get Frank, World's Best Commercials, Call Me Malcolm, Down to the Bone, Or, Dead Room, Cell Phone, Grafitti Artists, Filmic Achievement, Palindromes, Storytelling and 5x2.

No comments: