Friday, March 25, 2005

Thank Yous All Around

Last night was incredible. It was one of those perfect nights when you are surrounded by good people, including some you haven’t seen since college, with good music and some unknown crazies on the side. The Indigo Girls show last night may be the best I have ever seen. From Least Complicated to the incredible encore-Chickenman/Bitterrrot and Galileo-they held my attention, minus Emily’s solo on the piano when everyone ran to the bathroom, including myself. I just wanted to thank Vicki, Kate, Mindy, Liz, Amy and Emily for an incredible night. Oh and ESPN. I also wanted to thank ESPN for being there when I needed them after the concert to catch my scores at the beginning of the 2 am Sportscenter. Louisville is really starting to make me look smart. Hopefully that makes up for my Syracuse Final Four pick.

No comments: