Tuesday, March 15, 2005

An Actual Conversation Involving TWO Women

Woman 1: I had to go to Kaufmans today to get a camisole for my upcoming show. I saw they had camisoles and shoes on sale, so I decided to stop in and grab one.

Woman 2: Really? They had camisoles on sale?

Woman 1: Yes they even advertised it on the radio.

Woman 2: The radio? Thats funny I have never seen or heard an advertisement for camisoles? Camisoles are those umbrella things, right?

Woman 1: (Mildly Uncontrollable Laughter) No thats a parasol. A camisole is like a tank-top--They are all the rage these days. You are so butch. I can't believe you didn't know what a camisole is.

Woman 2: No wonder I couldn't believe Kaufman's was having a sale on those things.

(In case you were wondering, in this scene Woman 1 was played by Mindy and Woman 2 was played by yours truly. This is a true and rather embarrassing story which took place two days ago.)

1 comment:

Slink said...

hehehe you have a lovely blog here and that post really got me giggling, I say things like that aaaall the time! xx