Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It's Good to Have Options

Whenever I close my eyes, the only thing I can see is the way my brackets may or may not play out this weekend. I have worked out every possible scenario in my head. There are six possible options for me in two different pools to come out on top after this tournament. (At least I have kept myself in it until Monday night.)

Option 1: Illinois vs. Michigan State, Illinois Winner = $500.00
Option 2: Illinois vs. Michigan State, MSU Winner=$125.00
Option 3: Illinois vs. North Carolina, North Carolina Winner = $300.00
Option 4/5: Louisville vs. Michigan State, Winner Doesn’t Matter = $125.00
Option 6: Louisville vs. North Carolina, North Carolina Winner = $300.00

All of these options would be incredible and much-needed so keep your fingers crossed. Hopefully I will be enjoying "One Shining Moment" a little more this year.

No comments: