Friday, October 21, 2005

Happy 30th Birthday To Me!

The day has finally arrived. I am officially thirty years old. Unlike most people, I have been looking forward to turning thirty. It makes me feel more refined. Twenty-nine always seemed like such an immature age. And if you know anything about me, you know I am nothing if not refined and mature.

I look back on my twenties and I can’t stop smiling. The past ten years have been filled with so many firsts and so many good times. Tonight many of the people who have made the past ten years so special will be joining me. We will not only be celebrating my birthday, but also enduring friendships. At this time in my life I feel so lucky. I am surrounded by some of the best people in the world. I can’t wait to see what the next ten years holds for me.

A special birthday shout-out to my parents for not only bringing me into this world thirty years ago, but for letting me celebrate my birthday in style at their house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LeBron must have known it was your birthday, and dropped 30 in your honor.

Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

A happy 3-0 from the one who is 2-0. Miss you like crazy, wish i could've been at the shindig. I'll be in town nov. 3rd to the 7th. we gotta go get crunk.