Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Two Extremes

In the past two days, I have discovered what the most exciting thing and most stressful things are in my life. The most exciting thing is planning a week-long vacation on the East Coast. The most stressful thing is trying to make a deposit in an ATM machine before you run out of time. Last night I was stuck watching the screen of the ATM and trying to get an envelope and write my information on it in 34 seconds. I felt like I was on some European game show or something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hilarious.

There are these crossing lights in Chi town that count down the seconds you have to cross the street before the light changes. I feel like i'm running a marathon every thime i cross the street, and i absolutely MUST do it in a timely manner. 5,4,3,2,...