Thursday, March 03, 2005

To Bog or Not To Bog...That is the Question

On Saturday we went tobogganing with two of our friends, Chrissy and Tina at The Chalet in the Mill Stream Run Reservation, which is part of the Cleveland MetroParks in Strongsville. There were two 1,000-foot refrigerated ice chutes to go down after you climbed yourself AND your toboggan up the many flights of stairs to get to the top of the hill. We had so much fun! My favorite part had to be the chalet. I just liked to say that word over and over again. I thought it sounded very bourgeoisie to say I am going to the chalet to get more hot chocolate. Even though it wasn't that ritzy at all and they were holding hoola hoop contests right outside. This was one of those fun cheap things to do in the Cleveland area that I would recommend to anyone. Just don't forget your gloves or they won't let your ride. Oh and you also have to be 42 inches tall to ride. Of course I would suspect anyone reading this blog would most likely be 42 inches or taller.

No comments: