Monday, June 27, 2005

I Haven't Watched SportsCenter in 5 Days

SportsCenter is one of those shows on ESPN which is on morning noon and night. Usually I catch it during all three of those time slots during the day and on average I probably watch it close to 30 times a week. I realized today I have not seen a single sports highlight in five days. This is an indication things are going well in my life. Very well.

I have been hanging out with a lot of different people the past couple weeks and doing a lot of fun things in my neighborhood and all around Cleveland. In essence I have been making the most of this much-anticipated summer. This past weekend was incredible. On Saturday I attended a really fun birthday party which started at the Lava Lounge and ended at the Garage Bar. I like the Garage Bar because they play Billy Squire and I have come to the conclusion you can never really have enough Billy Squire in your life. Not to mention I can walk there. I have a special place in my heart for bars I can walk to.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate two of the greatest people I know for getting their house this weekend. Chrissy and Tina congratulations on your 30-year commitment together. I am sure it will fly by.

No comments: