Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Year In Review

On Tuesday my blog celebrated one year of existence which made me realize why I really have this thing in the first place. This blog has allowed me to go back and laugh at myself this year. And what a year it has been.

From my first entry, my love of LeBron, meeting a pro football player, my favorite burger, finding my religion, swimming in public, basketball winnings, funny memories with my mom, finding my apartment, shopping with my sister, reflecting on friendships, my new job, spending time in the suburbs, Fall evenings out with friends, my 30th birthday, enlightening moments, my Thanksgiving fall, Christmas, maid of honor duties, the wedding and a fun-filled first weekend of the new year, including a confetti-filled New Year's Eve.

It has been a great twelve months. Thanks for sharing these moments with me, either in person or through my blog.

No comments: