Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Taste of Something Nauti

In the never-ending search for something new and different, we tried the Nauti Mermaid down on West 6th Street for the first time last night. I must say I was surprsied by the quality of the seafood and also by the price range. After just coming back from the East Coast I was not expecting to be impressed, however this place is worth a try. They have great daily specials and the quality of seafood you would expect to find closer to the ocean, not the lake. Also West 6th street isn't that bad during the week as there were only four of us in the restaurant last night with plenty of parking on the street. I don't know if I would attempt this venture on a Friday or Saturday. Just in case it matters, the beer selection offers a nice variety for every taste. www.nautimermaid.com

No comments: