Friday, October 10, 2008

Love Hurts

Have you ever been cheated on? Even worse, have you ever found out from a third party? If so, you can imagine how I felt when I saw Brady Quinn on the evening news Wednesday night introducing John McCain as "the next President of the United States." I was heartbroken. Why Brady? Why? We were so close to having it all.

My choice now is to either work through my issues and see if I can salvage this relationship OR revenge. I am choosing revenge. Monday night when I attend the Browns/Giants game wearing my Brady Quinn jersey, I will also be wearing my "I Already Voted for Barack Obama" sticker right over Quinn's number.

As a sidenote to this story: After Quinn introduced McCain, McCain thanked him and wished him luck on Sunday. Does anyone know what Brady Quinn is doing Sunday?? I hope he isn't doing anything to hurt his chances of playing on MONDAY. Is anyone even briefing McCain before his speeches, or is he just hoping Palin will quote something smart off of a coffee cup? In case you missed it, last week Palin misquoted Madeline Albright who was quoted on the back of a Starbucks cup. I think Palin was choosing between that quote and: Caution! Beverage Is Extremely Hot!

No comments: