Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cringe Debate '08

I am looking forward to the Vice-Presidential Debate tomorrow night...I think. Sarah Palin makes me smile everyday with her inadequacies. I can't stop watching her clips on You Tube. Yet, with all of her mistakes, you can't help but wonder if it's all an act. Nobody can really be that stupid, right? What if it's all a ploy to blow us away tomorrow night during the debate? What if she really does know about foreign policy and doesn't think that Alaska is a microcosm of America? Though this isn't my biggest fear. My biggest fear is that Joe Biden is going to be in front of a national audience tomorrow night trying not to look patronizing, pompous and elitist to the American viewer. Luckily Palin has made so many mistakes in her recent interviews that she even made Katie Couric (America's Sweetheart) look patronizing, pompous and elitist, so Biden won't be the only one.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Two things in your Twitter feed made me crack up:

(1) The overuse of "also"

Everybody and her sister can't help but be reminded of that poor dope of a Miss Teen South Carolina: "Uhm, like, everywhere, and such as."

(2) Biden playing bingo

If only because I posted a bunch of links to debate bingo cards yesterday.



In other news ...

The Cleveland OU alumni chapter is doing a Halloween party in the Flats. I'm sending an announcement on Monday, but thought you might like a heads-up.