Friday, October 05, 2007

Witness The Backlash

In case you haven't heard, Lebron James wore a New York Yankees hat to last night's playoff game between the Cleveland Indians and the Yankees. I do believe my love affair with this man is over. His cockiness has exceeded all bounds especially when it comes to supporting the people and town that support him. The more I think about it, the more infuriated I get about the whole thing. This might blow over by the CAVS first game on November 15, but it feels like this Cleveland sports fan has been slapped in the face. When someone brought it up this morning in my office, I promptly got up and ripped down my LeBron poster, balled it up and threw it away (pictured).

5 comments:

Frankie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frankie said...

Let's try this again, with the correct link.

Amen.

MarilynJean said...

Frank G. is so damn hot.

MarilynJean said...

Oh and Lebron still sucks.

Anonymous said...

hey michele, love your rafting pics hope all is well and is lebron that stupid... aunt mary