Wednesday, October 17, 2007

First Time Fantasy Footballer Part 2

In just under seven weeks, the first time fantasy footballer has gone from asking me what the position abbreviations are in football (QB, WR, RB, etc...) to sending me this message this morning: "Calvin Johnson is dead weight. I am going to pick up somebody else." On top of that she has more wins than me this season in our fantasy football league. As a matter of fact, the three last place teams in my league are the ones who I thought would have the most wins, and we have a combined record of 3-14-1. We are losing to people who don't know how the game is scored, and don't take people out on bye weeks. Last week I lost to the woman in first place, who hasn't made a roster change all year and only had six players playing in the game compared to my ten players. Now that's embarrassing. If this continues, I may have to step down as commissioner of this fantasy football league and let someone who doesn't know anything about football take over the reins.

No comments: