Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dear Mom and Dad:

Greetings from Cleveland! I hope the weather is lovely for your month-long vacation in South Carolina. It's great that you have all this free time to travel now. However after sitting on the beach for almost a month, you need to come home and cheer on the Indians. Not sure if you have heard or not, but they are one game away from the World Series. I know you are having a great time as you never answer your phones anymore when I try to call you, but you are missing a lot of excitement back home in Cleveland! (You may not answer my calls, but I at least know you read my blog.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele, we are so proud of you what with being a wingmaster and all..who would of thought one of our children would aspire to such greatness..we are watching the indians at a cute little sports bar Called mick and mikes they have skky vodka for 2 dollars so lifeis good..mom

Anonymous said...

michele,as always love to read your stuff.. by the way happy early birthday!!!!! tell your mom and dad to have fun we introduced them to mike and mikes a real dirt bar in myrtle with fried macoroni nad cheese love ya aunt mary

MisterElle said...

I cant wait to go there next April! I love little hole in the wall bars. I bet they have good wings!