Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More TV Troubles

The craziest thing happened yesterday. Without warning the picture on my television screen was magnified so I can no longer see the top and bottom of my screen. Does anyone know what would make a television do this? Let me just explain why this is so important to me. Last night as I tried to watch the Marshall/Southern Miss game on ESPN the commentators were talking about how close the game was. I no longer can see the score in the top of the screen, so I had no idea exactly how close the game was. ALSO, I can no longer see the scoring updates at the bottom of my screen. Not to my mention when I try to watch regular television (because I don’t really count sports as regular television) all the heads are stretched out and look deformed. Please send help ASAP because the CAVS game starts at 7:00 tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michele,
Mine and Julie's t.v. did this 4-5 yrs. ago ( we were watching go fish) after extensive review and bitching, we bought a new t.v. or we took the kid's and told them that as an act of generosity we would let them have the big t.v. in their room. Since you don't have children to dupe, you should buy one or ask Santa