Friday, November 18, 2005

Honk, Honk

Today I had to go to van training at work. Today’s session entailed us sitting in a classroom for two hours getting lectured by a retired driver’s education teacher. We all remember what our driver’s education teacher was like, now imagine that person twenty years older as they say this to you:

“Safety precautions include using your horn. I am the kind of driver that likes to use my horn when needed. I guess you could call me a horny driver.”

True story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Dad was my driving instructor!! I am soooooo telling on you. (haha)
Maybe u were to young to remember him coming home from my class and drinking martinis. While trying to understand why his own daughter would try to kill him in an automotive vehicular incident.

Unknown said...

that is possibly the best quote i've heard all day.

or maybe it was this one: "today, had to go to van training at work." what the hell is csu doing?