Friday, August 05, 2005

TGIF Part Three

Three weeks are now in the books at the new position. I wish I had a little more to show for it, but I am getting there. The big progression this week included: REVERSE SHADOWING. Day by day they are giving me a little more power, though still supervised power.

Looking ahead to the weekend: I am so excited to see some friends from college I haven't seen in years on Saturday afternoon and then Saturday night will be all about Le Tigre. I can not see this band enough. I am so excited! I will really enjoy the paradox of a baby shower and radical lesbian musicians rocking Peabodys.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"we like the cars. the cars that go BOOM. we're tigre and (something) and we like the cars."

Anonymous said...

"we're tigre and bunny, and we like the BOOM." it's very important to remember our foremothers of hip-hop (such as they were).

also, all the members of le tigre aren't lesbians. just JD, actually. sorry to burst yer bubble.