Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Under the Weather

I have been away from my computer and under the weather for the past few days. Thanks to some strong antibiotics, I am recovering quite nicely. Over the past two days, I have watched so much ESPN that I now know how every analyst on that station feels about Tiger Woods catching Jack Nicklaus with Major victories, Terrell Owens’ possible contract negotiations, Mike Tyson returning to the ring, Mark Prior’s place in the Cubs rotation, possible NBA playoff seedings, Jermaine O’Neal’s take on NBA age restrictions and every possible break-down in the NFL draft. I took in so much yesterday that I almost had to turn off ESPN because I could recite all of the highlights on Sportscenter before they even came on the screen. It started getting a little scary, even for me.

No comments: