Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Finally!

Finally after weeks of planning, my vacation is here and I couldn’t be more excited. Tomorrow at this time I will be eating fresh seafood sitting in a city with a playoff-bound basketball team. (I haven’t given up complete hope for the Cavaliers but things are looking bleak). I will spend the next week trekking around Boston, Salem, Cambridge, Jamaica Plain and Cape Cod on an overdue vacation. I realized yesterday since I have started working full-time six years ago I am yet to take a real vacation which makes this even more exciting. Being a history and sports buff, this trip is going to be incredible. I can’t wait to go to Fenway Park but I am also so excited about going to Salem to see the Witch Trial Museum. And the ocean. I can’t wait to see the ocean! Pictures and entries to follow at some point during the week and after my trip.

No comments: