Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Yum! Crow Tastes Good!

I was mistaken. There is indeed a bed and breakfast in Barberton, Ohio and I was there on Sunday to make sure for myself. Sure...I had to be lured by the smell of Barberton Chicken, but I ended up at the CasaBella Bed and Breakfast that sits right next to the lake. It was a beautiful place and a wonderful getaway spot, but just keep in mind you are getting away to Barberton, and once you are done bowling and eating chicken, there isn't a whole lot left to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Barberton chicken is actually made from crow. Check it out at wikipedia. Julie and I were watching a show about morbidly obese people last night and she turned to me and said "hey, go get us some barberton chicken" Now, how do people get soooo fat in this country?? Well, it was good anyway.
Love - kathy

Anonymous said...

Michele,
thanks for coming I loved seeing all of you, you all look great, think about coming down for thanksgiving we go to the beach fun fun fun!!!
love ,
aunt mary