Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Helmet Addendum


I bought a new helmet for my city biking adventures. Yesterday as I was walking through the house, I was wearing my helmet before I got ready to go biking. I went to close my bathroom window and hit my head on the wall, as I always do, but this time there was no pain. There was only the sound of my helmet against the wall. I then decided I should probably wear the helmet full-time. I would feel a lot safer not only biking around downtown Cleveland, but also walking around my apartment in Ohio City.

2 comments:

Frankie said...

You know, someone should invent something akin to your helmet, but for my little toes. I broke one on my ottoman and stub the other repeatedly throughout the day as I make my way through my dwelling.

Either I'm becoming less graceful with age, or I need to leave my shoes on once I get home.

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU IN THE HELMET AUNT MARY