Sunday, October 01, 2006

Will You Marry Me=asdkfl;i adfoisut;dkfa?

You may not know much about my sister and her girlfriend from reading my blog but they are some of the coolest people I have ever met. They are also my most loyal readers, so I definitely have to send a shout out to the newly engaged couple. This weekend, after nine years together, my sister finally popped the question. It has really renewed my faith in people to see them now after everything they have been through together and I am so happy for them! On Saturday night/Sunday morning I was attempting to put the card my sister gave Julie on here, but it was a little hard to reprint after Julie's birthday party which lasted until 3 am. I did attempt to start typing that night but when I went back to look at the draft, it didn't really do justice to the card. You just have to take my word on how beautiful the engagement was because if I had copied my draft from that morning, it would have looked like this to you (Funny how you lose site of the home keys after a little beer and whiskey):

Mydasdflkd, dasfkasdfit
adlkfdasi nvko dsaioie al;die woeruth
aodfiuasdfdsghoieqr;l adsofiuta;weoriuqwperi. jdaopsi! asdfodpupoa;.

I know that is beautiful in itself but I didn't want to take away from the actual card. Congratulations to Kathy Ann and Julie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please send them my congrats. That is very cool news!