Monday, April 10, 2006

Why You May Not See Me Ever Again (or at least until the end of April)

On Friday night I hooked up cable in my bedroom. This in essence would be the kiss of death for my social life. Now I can just wake up and turn on ESPN or whatever marathon show they may be showing on VH1, BET, Style or E!. Instead of writing about my adventures out and about in Cleveland, I will most likely just be commenting on television. To make matters worse, April is Take-Out Month at Johnny Mango, my local eatery. So in between shows, I run down the street and get 10 percent off on some of my favorite foods.

I would like to take this moment to introduce my new segment on this blog: What show did I get hooked on this weekend? This weekend I was introduced to College Hill on BET. This show is like a Real World Reality show but it takes place at a Historically Black College or University. It is definitely worth a few laughs, though that may have been the mimosa making me laugh as well. Hey… I said I was going to be hanging out in my bedroom, I didn’t say I still wasn’t going to be classy and have a good time.

No comments: