Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Global Impact

Change is coming and it has not only inspired a nation, but much more importantly a world. A world of people celebrated OUR presidential election. After a time when I felt embarrassed to call myself an American, today I wake up so proud. Proud of my country for voting and proud for what this country has the propensity to do for ourselves, for each other, for America and for the world. Our country elected him, but everyone celebrated him (The last picture of the slideshow is my back porch as the champagne was opened):

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Michele. I can't tell you how much it meant for me to be with you when the news broke. Change, hey!

Anonymous said...

I love the dude drinking out of a conch shell. Brilliant.

MisterElle said...

Mindy: That's Mark. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele -
If you want to go to the Inauguration in January you are welcome to stay with us in Richmond. You might even be able to take the train (Amtrak) or Chinatown bus so you wouldn't have to drive and park in DC.