Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bushisms

(I interrupt this blog vacation as I have been motivated by George W. Bush to write. Yes...he has finally motivated me. It only took eight years.)

I watched the George Bush interview the other night on CNN when he talked about the things he regretted saying. He only mentioned two things. Seriously? Two? Is that per day? I almost forgot how moronic he is. It is just unbelievable to me that this man has been our Commander-in-Chief for the past eight years. When Obama was elected, it gave every child hope that they could do or be anything they wanted one day no matter the color of their skin. To me, it meant something else. It actually showed that if you had a good vocabulary with articulate expressions and well-spoken thoughts, you too could be president. It has given me hope as well that I can be anything I want to be. For a well-spoken American, it was hard to have aspirations that we could rise up because this is what we saw leading our country on a daily basis:

1 comment:

Kim said...

I gave you a blogging award!

http://perfectlycursedlife.com/?p=167