Monday, September 29, 2008

Why I Work Out So Much

I work out a lot. I try to go to the gym at least five times a week and bike when I get the chance. I am not the kind of person who works out to lose weight and stay in shape. I work out so that I can live my life the way I want to and not have to worry about gaining weight. If this is your first time to my blog: I like wings and beer. On top of that I also like to indulge in the Sunday Brunch at The Tap House in Tremont because they serve the most unbelievable breakfast burrito.It is loaded with chorizo sausage, cheese, hollandaise sauce, sour cream and more chorizo sausage. They also have a fabulous beer list including a breakfast stout pictured above (Not all three are mine).

This past weekend I doubled up on my work-outs for two reasons: I knew I was going to The Tap House for brunch on Sunday AND I knew I was going to The Beer Engine in Lakewood to celebrate Oktoberfest. Did I mention I like beer?

No comments: