Monday, September 22, 2008

Kansas City Has The Right Idea!

The Browns' loss yesterday was humiliating. They looked horrible, and for the fifth game in a row, Derek Anderson looked like his arm was broken. He couldn't complete a pass to anyone wearing a white jersey. If he can't pull it together for the Cincinnati game, then I think it's time to make a change. I am going to start the "Brady, Brady!" chants. What I just found out, is that these chants aren't just happening in Cleveland. Kansas City has also started an organization to try and pry Brady Quinn from us. The website can be found here:The screenshot from the site is above and these people mean business. They have apparel and petitions being sent around the city to try and take OUR quarterback. It is amazing that these fans seem to like him even more than the Browns' coaching staff, and he is on OUR team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went over to the site, & they have 760 signatures on their stupid lil petition.

I'm so ashamed of the Brownies right now. I've not made it though an entire game this season. I feel like I have though after all the pre-season games I watched & held hope through!