Thursday, January 05, 2006

Just Your Typical Night Of River Raid Until Three In The Morning


Last night I might have seen the most incredible national championship game of my lifetime. Normally this would be the best part of my evening. However the game was overshadowed by my new Christmas present from one of my best friends. Last night Liz came over and brought me the new Atari game system. The game system is almost half the size of the original and has 40 games (with all the original graphics) in the memory. After the game we debated about setting it up, but couldn’t help ourselves. This morning I am feeling the effects of staying up that late with my new toy, but it was worth it to get to play River Raid and Pitfall. I had no idea how much I missed those crazy sound effects from 1982.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pretty sure i just go the atari flashback too! Holy god, i am so calling a tournament when i come for mindy's wedding. I see visions of us sitting on your living room floor in our finery, battling it to the deaths in space invader. Get ready!