Thursday, July 14, 2005

Thank You

I may have hated a lot of aspects of my current job, but I really loved some of the people I worked with over the past three years. Tomorrow is my last day and as I look back, it will be my co-workers (not all of them, believe me) that I will miss the most. I wish I could take some people with me in my new professional adventures but I guess this is part of growing up and moving on (it seems like I have been doing a lot of that lately).

There are a couple of people that saved my ass on a weekly basis but who made me laugh on a daily basis. You know who you are! If you are reading this which I am assume you are because there are only three people in my office with this blog address, than I want to say thank you. Tomorrow I will tell a bunch of different people how much I will miss them and what a difference they have made in my life, but to the few of you I bonded with beyond work issues, who got my stupid jokes, who knew exactly what I was thinking before I said it and who looked out for me so often, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You!

Thank you for all of the real conversations we had. Thank you for making it fun to be in this office. Thank you for helping me with the boring little tasks I could never complete due to my attention span. Thank you for laughing with me when nobody else knew what I was talking about. Thank you for going along with all the stupid things I did. There aren’t enough words to describe how much I will miss you. We have become like family and I will never forget you.

No comments: