Thursday, December 04, 2008

Why I Haven't Blogged Much Lately

I wish I could say that I have been so busy being political, volunteering and learning a new job that I haven't had time to blog lately. Unfortunately this is not the case. This is the real case (literally):


Ironically, I do come up with some of my best blog ideas after having a couple bottles. My follow-through or the ability to complete full sentences however becomes strained after drinking this stuff. Other things that become strained after having just a couple Great Lakes Christmas Ales: motor skills, vision, self-control and the ability to not want to start a bar fight.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

Damn! that is hilarious. I have to get some of that while it is still around. It is under-appreciated in Wooster...