Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Wing In Any Other Time Zone Is Still A Wing

I realize I haven't written in a long time, but I have been really busy planning a trip to Vegas (12 days and counting) and a trip to Ireland (116 days and counting). The amount of work you have to put into your own customized trip to another country (other than Canada), is more than I ever imagined. We have just finished booking six places to stay in five different cities along with car rentals and flights around Ireland. On top of this, we are still working on the Vegas trip as we try to get the most for our money while we are in Sin City for four days. Through all of this, you can imagine I have already done research on the most important thing in both Las Vegas and Dublin: Wings! I am going to the Peppermill in Las Vegas for recommended wings, and we will be doing the same when we go to the Elephant and Castle in Dublin for wings. It might be a different time zone, but I still have to eat my wings.

No comments: