Monday, June 11, 2007

Dear Sports Fans Outside Of Cleveland,

Greetings from Cleveland! I wanted to take this time to let everyone outside of Cleveland know that normally Cleveland sports team are much better losers than what the CAVS showed last night in San Antonio. I feel the CAVS misrepresented so many years of heartache by getting blown out in Game 2 of the NBA Finals. It is not normal for us to go down by so much so quickly. Normally we keep the big game close and then blow it in the end. Please see: the fumble, the drive, the shot and the blown save.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm mad at this, because, this weekend, I watched both the Indians game and the Cavs game (both at fag bars, mind you, but still, I was all about 'em).

I should have you and Debbie Downonme over for supper and cook a Rachael Ray mag recipe. I love it! Thank you!