Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One Year Anniversary


Last night Karen, Alison and I celebrated our anniversary. I met them the Tuesday before the tournament last year and my life was forever changed when we started talking brackets and job positions. We found out we should have met on several different occasions but for whatever reason we met that night and I ended up winning $325 and two incredible friends!

Karen remarked on how it has been one crazy year together and that is a small understatement. As I look back over my blog, I see them everywhere and I realize how important their friendship has been to me. Without really knowing me, they helped me through a really rough part of my life and now I can’t help but laugh when I look back on the last year and think of: trespassing air hockey games, moving fiascos, impromptu dance parties, Journey, karaoke, long walks back from Corky’s, happy hours at Cronies, birthday parties, Halloween parties, the Literary, housewarming parties, holiday parties with huge fish and frog wine openers, listening to music and laughing in their backyard, wrestling around bonfires, Browns game adventures, New Year’s fun and so many more memories that will last a lifetime.

If the two of you are reading this, I don’t know if I can express enough how incredible it is to have people like you in my life. Every time I have needed your support, you have given it unconditionally and I just don’t know what I would have done without you this past year. I have actually thought about writing this on a couple of different occasions but it seems the most appropriate this morning after we spent last evening filling out brackets and laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would have to mention that damn frog wine opener...Ah, yes. Very good times, indeed.