Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Best Monday Ever.

Up until yesterday, I pretty much hated Mondays. I mean there really is very little to like about this day. That all changed with two different events-both very exciting in their own way.

For some unbelievable reason, I was the only person in my March Madness pool to pick North Carolina. I was down by 24 points heading into last night's game with the winner picking up 25 points. I obviously won. For the second time in four years, I am thankful to North Carolina for winning the national championship. I am also thankful because I ran this pool, and I am the worst at running things like this. I am horrible with money and the money I have already received from people was spent weeks ago. In my mind, I broke even last night. I think in the future, I may leave running these things to those more fiscally responsible than myself.

Good thing number two on Monday made my day even without the North Carolina victory. It was reported yesterday that Diane Palin, Sarah Palin's sister-in-law was arrested for breaking into homes. On top of the media tour that Levi Johnston is currently doing, this makes Sarah Palin look even worse, and I had no idea that was possible. Part of me almost feels sorry for her, but then I think back to all the stupid things she said last Fall and I can't help but smile.

I am already looking forward to next Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So we aren't doing the fancy pageant
walking? Xoxo mrs. Palin