Friday, June 06, 2008

Back From Ireland!

I am back from Ireland! I have over 1000 pictures to go through, which will probably take me weeks to sort and label. However, I was able to find about 20 pictures, which should reveal quite a bit about my trip and what an incredible adventure it was! You can click on the slides to see the pictures and captions better. I am feeling lazy and just took the pictures off another website, but that's what happens when you are up for 20 hours traveling, and then go to work the next day.

3 comments:

Terry Michelle Goodman said...

Wow! Amazing! I am so jealous and I think I might want to hire Julie as a photographer...LOL.

I'm so happy you guys had such an amazing time! It makes me want to pack up and go tomorrow. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

bunbury said...

Not sure if I like the 'collapse' or Oscar Wilde the best. Can't wait to hear more about the trip.
.... I thought maybe you collapsed because you got tix to Tom Waits. Oscar would approve.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Michele and Julie. You never mentioned if they had Guiness easily available in Ireland? Julie and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos.
Love,
Kathy