Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me (6 Months From Now)

I was partially joking when I told Julie I wanted to go the Monday Night Football game between the Cleveland Browns and the New York Giants on October 13, 2008. By partially joking I meant it in that way when you hope someone takes you seriously, and if they don't, you can just say: "What? I was just joking-I would never really ask for something like that for my birthday six months away from now." Thankfully she took me seriously. Today I got my birthday wish six months in advance when she purchased this view for that evening:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

michele aunt mary left today what a blast..her neice that was here said to tell you the best wings are at divos in north royalton,,

Anonymous said...

sorry misspelled the name of the bar it is divots..