Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Morning I Got Trumped By Chelsea Clinton

I arrived back at work today after four days in Las Vegas. As I walked into my building I saw a band and balloons hung all over the inside of my building. I assumed this was my "Welcome Back Michele" reception until I saw all the cops. Thinking back on what I had done the last four days, this made me a little nervous. Actually none of this has anything to do with me. When I walked into my office, my boss informed me that Chelsea Clinton is speaking inside our office building today about thirty feet away from me. I wanted to tell everyone about my trip, but I guess this is a much cooler story than my adventures in Sin City. First Vegas and now the former first daughter: this has been quite a week! If I wasn't such an unlucky gambler (as I found out firsthand over the past couple days), I might actually consider playing the lottery.

No comments: