Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Get A Life*

Even after I had the audacity to say I would blog more with Wi-Fi, I still have been lazy. In my lame defense, it has been cold out, and we don't get our actual internet connection until Thursday. I made the appointment to get cable installed, and they gave me an all-day window from 8-5 to be ready for them. Perhaps they thought because I now will have both internet and cable connections, that I must also not have a life. Surely they are assuming I will put my life on hold for them. This could be true, because the first time I got cable at my place, I just missed the guy and chased him down the road like a crazy person until he stopped. I have an interesting relationship with my cable company, and I am sure there is a little asterisk next to my name whenever I call.

No comments: