Thursday, September 21, 2006

Equate This!

I had my first microeconomics exam Tuesday night. It was an interesting experience considering the following: 1) I haven’t studied for a test in eight years 2) There were a lot of incredible football games on this weekend 3) I can’t sit still long enough to study and 4) I missed a very important night of class two weeks ago when I played hookey and went to my fantasy football draft instead. I actually did very well on the exam and I was happy with how I was able to learn the material, but I did miss one question which was about the Net National Product equation. Apparently he taught about that equation the night I was learning about another interesting equation: Peyton Manning + solid running backs + surprising numbers from wide receivers = an undefeated record so far in fantasy football. If the latter equation keeps working out, it will be the most economically rewarding for me.

No comments: