Monday, June 05, 2006

Sportygrrl In The Conservatory With The Lead Pipe


Perhaps you have heard of a little game called Clue by Parker Brothers. The popular game has been around for over 50 years, but I forgot just how fun it was until yesterday. On a late-evening board game hunt, Clue was picked up along with Life at the local K-Mart. The only problem is we need more people to play with us. Clue is a little rudimentary with only two people. I propose the Cleveland Clue Club (The New Tri-C). Anyone want to join us? What would be even better would be a game of Clue based on our fine city. I would like to make a guess: Frank Jackson at The Q with a rolled-up Plain Dealer.
*Make sure you utilize the secret passageway from University Circle to Tremont before heading back downtown to make your guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in! I suck at Clue but love to play and LIFE is only the best board game ever...

MisterElle said...

I love Life as long as I don't get stuck with a bunch of kids. Pretty comparable to my actual Life really.

Unknown said...

Frank Jackson, wha-ha-ha!

Lebron at the Shed with some Shaklee!

Unknown said...

Shit. what's funny about this is, is that i haven't looked at your blog in forever, and still we were both thinking clue.

its not only my favorite board game, but my favorite movie.

"I hated her soo, much, flames, on the side of my face, steam, flames..."